The terms and conditions contained herein govern the access and use of the website www.bondemea.com (hereinafter, the “Site”) including all its subdomains.
- That he has read and understands what is stated here.
- That he assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
Titleholder: Bond EMEA GMBHS.L.
Registered office: Zirkusweg 2, 20359 Hamburg, Germany,
The User undertakes to:
1. Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, or that supports terrorism, or that violates human rights.
2. Not to introduce or disseminate in the network data programs (virus and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet
3. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution and international treaties.
4. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising.
5. Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, advertising material, “spam”, “chain letters”, pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for this purpose.
6. Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content in a manner that misleads the recipients of the information.
7. Not to impersonate other Users by using their registration passwords to the different services and/or contents of the Website.
8. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of intellectual property rights. /li>
BOND EMEA does not assume any liability for the lack of updating this Website, nor does it guarantee that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the User must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content described in this Website.
The User’s access to the Website does not imply for BOND EMEA the obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detections and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
BOND EMEA is not liable for any damage caused to the software and computer equipment of the User or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website, nor for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the User because of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website’s service during the provision of the service or beforehand.
BOND EMEA may, at its sole discretion and without the need for prior notice, temporarily or permanently suspend the accessibility and/or continuity of the Website on the Internet, as well as the services offered through it. In no case will BOND EMEA assume any liability derived from such acts.
The Website may contain technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other sites and portals on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”). In these cases, BOND EMEA will only be liable for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. If the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inadequate content, he or she may communicate this to BOND EMEA, without this communication in any case entailing the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In no case shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalization of agreements with the persons responsible for or holders of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of BOND EMEA with the statements, content or services provided.
BOND EMEA is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not liable for any damage caused by the illegality, quality, non-updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to BOND EMEA.
Likewise, if any internet user, entity, or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Site, they must request written authorization from BOND EMEA. BOND EMEA will not assume any liability for links to the Site from third-party websites.
Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by BOND EMEA, may the linking website reproduce the Site in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the Site.
The page establishing the link may not state in any way that BOND EMEA has authorized such a link, unless BOND EMEA has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity making the link from its page to the Site correctly wishes to include in its web page the brand, name, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of BOND EMEA and/or the Site, it must previously have its express authorization in writing.
BOND EMEA does not authorise the establishment of a link to the Site from those web pages that contain material, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravenes morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
BOND EMEA has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Site. BOND EMEA does not assume any type of liability for any aspect related to the website that establishes such a link to the Site.
All the contents of the Website, understanding by these, as a mere example, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of BOND EMEA or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by the current regulations on intellectual property can be understood to have been ceded to the User.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this Site, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of BOND EMEA, is expressly prohibited. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Property rights owned by BOND EMEA. You may view the elements of the Site and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical support provided that this is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The User must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the BOND EMEA Site.
The brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are property of BOND EMEA or third parties, in which case they have allowed their use and/or exploitation, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any rights over them to the User.
For all the content that the User may publish directly or through BOND EMEA on the Website, the User assigns to BOND EMEA, in a non-exclusive form, free of charge, for the entire world and for the maximum period of protection provided by law, all the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, so that the services requested or used by the User may be correctly provided.
The user may obtain information about the processing of personal data that we carry out in this Website (detailed below).
- Bond EMEA GmbH is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the services identified in this website (the “Website”).
- Bond EMEA GmbH is a Company domiciled at Zirkusweg 2, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
- We inform you that Bond EMEA GmbH has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal - for any doubts or queries you may have in relation to this matter, and whom you may contact from email@example.com.
Therefore, you will be informed of:
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data or what Buljan & Partners is doing with your personal data.
- The legal basis that justifies the processing of your personal data for each purpose.
- If there is any communication of your data to third parties or an international transfer of them. In this sense, we inform you that we do not transfer your data to third parties and we could only transfer them unless there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the State Security Forces or Courts) or unless it is essential to provide you with a service, in which case, we will ask for your express consent, or we will base it on any other legitimate basis.
- The period of conservation of your data that is necessary to maintain the relationship or to provide the service or function you have requested. Therefore, if we do not need your data to provide you with any service, they will be blocked and will only be accessible by the Public Authorities in the event of legal, administrative or tax claims, in accordance with the time limits established by each regulation.
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data you provide directly to us.
We collect information about you when you contact us though the channels provided for this purpose (“the channels”).
When you contact us through these channels, we will ask for your email address, your mail, name and surname, and other data about your professional profile and academic background in case you are applying to work with us.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be mandatory, the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of us being able to provide the services requested. You must provide truthful information, and it is forbidden to impersonate anyone or to use an alias or anonymous name.
You may not, when providing any information that may be requested from you, choose expressions that are offensive, coinciding with brands, tradenames, names or pseudonyms of public figures or celebrities for whose use you are not authorized.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify Buljan & Partners as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated here.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the afore mentioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
b) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
We consider that all the data processed by Bond EMEA has been provided to us freely.
Buljan & Partners acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
- To keep you informed about the products and services of Bond EMEA, as well as to send you news, events and other activities that may be of your interest.
- To provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights.
- To include your personal data to our data base, as a contact person of the Entity that you represent and use them for the development of our activity.
- To evaluate the CVs received, and manage the selection processes.
Bond EMEA will process your personal data according to the following legal basis, depending on the type of personal data and the established relationship with Bond EMEA:
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made to fulfil a legal obligation:
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Spanish Data Protection Authority, if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with these services. Any of the data you provide us through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the appropriate authorities).
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that Bond EMEA is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and Bond EMEA shall not accept any liability in this regard.
BOND EMEA will pursue the breach of these terms, as well as any improper use of its Website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Likewise, the Users may, in case of conflict related to the regulations on consumer and user matters, go to the online dispute resolution platform of the European Commission.
Version in force since May 27th, 2020
ALL CONTENTS © 2023 BOND EMEA S.L.U.