The 2015 Loyalty Report
Loyalty is Changing, Are You Changing With It?
Click here for the Canadian Edition of the 2015 Loyalty Report.
The last year saw an increasing number of consumers opt into a variety of different loyalty programs. Our fifth annual study shows consumers overwhelmingly agree that loyalty programs are worth the effort. This summary report covers the following key topics, insights and implications for marketers:
- Loyalty program trends, attitudes and behaviors of over 10,000 consumers
- Insights that can optimize loyalty programs to work for brands and drive consumer engagement
- Rankings on over 200 loyalty programs in Retail, CPG, Financial, Dining and Entertainment categories
- Compelling alternatives to points and discounts to engage members and reduce operating costs
- The role mobile plays in enhancing loyalty program experiences
- Program vs. brand loyalty and their contributions to the customer experience
- And much more.
Download the exclusive Executive Summary which highlights the key findings from our 2015 study.
To inquire about the full report, please contact us.